Types of Aviation Cases
- Boarding or disembarking an airplane
- Getting hit by falling luggage or airplane equipment
- Suffering burns from hot liquids
- Sustaining a fall as a result of negligence of airplane personnel
- Turbulence or sudden movement
As members of the transportation industry, airline carriers are subject to a higher duty of care than individuals. This extends to all airline employees (i.e., pilots, flight attendants, engineers, etc.) and governs their actions to passengers while getting on or off the plane or during the flight.
If you or a loved one are injured in a plane or aviation accident, the most important thing is to first:
- Get medical attention if needed, then
- Talk to witnesses and exchange information
- Take pictures of the scene and injuries, if possible
What to do next
- Get you and/or your loved ones back home
- Find the best available medical treatment
- Thoroughly investigate your claim
- Hire the best aviation,mechanical and industry experts
- Interview witnesses
- Negotiate with airlines, insurance carriers, and other responsible parties
The personal injury attorneys at Falk & Falk, will work on your behalf to alert the airline, airport, and other responsible entities of their negligence. Our lawyers understand that acquiring evidence is critical to understanding how an accident happened and we’ll move quickly to ensure that evidence of the accident and your injuries is preserved.
Our goal is to protect your rights as well as send a message so the same tragedy doesn’t happen again. Call (954) 687-9100 to or visit one of our offices in Broward or Dade for your free case consultation. We are here 24/7; nights and weekends.